Thursday, December 24, 2009

Marykay Medium Coverage Foundation VS. Marykay Creme to Powder?

Im have tried both, but I can not decide which to use. Im 15 years old, don't have acne, and normal skin. Im currently using Ivory 204 in Medium Coverage, but its not working well by the end of the day. It makes my skin look oily, shiny and kinda spotted, but without my foundation my face is never oily. So im guessing its would be my foundation, and now i am debating whether to change to Creme to Powder. Would that help?Marykay Medium Coverage Foundation VS. Marykay Creme to Powder?
Why don't you try reading some reviews people wrote of the two products.





Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/produ鈥?/a>


Mary Kay Creme to Powder: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/produ鈥?/a>





It seems like the creme to powder one got better reviews...Marykay Medium Coverage Foundation VS. Marykay Creme to Powder?
Hi, there I'm a consultant and I wonder if I could help you out. I'd suggest keeping the current foundation that you do have and investing in a beauty blotter package--it's 75 sheets of absorbing linen. I would just take 1 of those and touch up your face mid-day and then again by end of the day.





Alternatively the other option is to invest in sheer mineral facial powder to apply over the foundation which would keep the rest of your makeup in place + it would absorb your facial oil.





If it's not more coverage that you need than I wouldn't invest in another creme to powder--that product is excellent for those going for a stronger coverage option.





I would just start with the beauty blotters and maybe if that doesn't work, then try the oil mattifier--it's a cream that actually stops you from producing oil for up to a few hours at a time. Again something that works while you use it.





Are you using a moisturizer under this foundation? A oil free moisturizer maybe another option that you need--you can just ask for a sample to try from your consultant.





However ask for a sample or a week's worth (5 sheets) from your consultant to try out. The beauty blotter option is the cheapest option as in Canada it's only $8.50--not sure the USA price or where you are.





Try that first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment