Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best drugstore foundation/powder that hides acne well?

i'm struggling with acne and i want a foundation or powder that helps me hide it well any suggestions?What is the best drugstore foundation/powder that hides acne well?
loreal perfect match!





i love this foundation, it works wondders, i first use the pressed liquid compact, then the liqued in the bottle over it. And i have pretty bad acne and my friends even complimented me on how my face looks clearer, but it really isnt. but then i switched to sheer cover, i like that even more!What is the best drugstore foundation/powder that hides acne well?
Well you cant buy it in a drug store but you can buy it online or at Boscovs. I use this.. Dermablend. I use it for acne/acne scars. Its wonderful. Its made by dermatologists and last for 16 hours and oil free. It covers anything from acne, acne scars, reg scars, tattoos, stretchmarks, varicose veins, birthmarks, pigmentation, ect.. ect.. Just check out the before and after pictures on the website and you'll be blown away what it does. If you just look at my picture, you cant ell I have it on or see anything. Its great.:-) Hope I helped. Good Luck.
Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation. It is really great. I have a bit of acne, and it covers all my blemishes. Its especially good for me because its very moisturizing and I have dry skin. I also found the perfect shade for my pale face, the 100 Ivory.


http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/鈥?/a>


I have tried so many other products like maybelline dream matte mousse, loreal true match, maybelline mineral powder, but The rimmel foundation is the best so far. :)
i just tried maybelline's dream liquid mousse. it REALLY works nicely. you can always dust it with a mineral powder to finish or wear it alone!
Do you have a shopper's drug mart near you? Buy that mineral powder that comes in a tiny peach sort of colored box. It covers even my really red pimples, it's light and you barley notice it's there. Doesn't run or come off easily either, except when you're trying to make it come off.
I use Revlon Colorstay and i like it! I like dream matte mouse too, but only if I'm just going to be wearing it for a short amount of time, I feel like it rubs off. Also, when using Revlon if i have a little more coverage that i need I just use their poweder on top. It's perfect! I would recommend looking up reviews as well though, it helped me find Revlon. It is so different for everyone though, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment