Monday, December 28, 2009

In your opinion which is better liquid detergent or powder?

I'm with Richard. I prefer liquid, but not only does powder leave gunky residue in the washer it also leaves gunky residue on the cloths!In your opinion which is better liquid detergent or powder?
I like both. I get tired of one then switch to the other. Or if either is on sale, it's better.In your opinion which is better liquid detergent or powder?
Liquid for me thanks, I stopped using powder years ago because I was getting tired of soapy residue on my clothes. I have always be a Tide person and have never been disappointed. I'm sure there are other brands just as good, I've just not tried them (with the exception of Zero).
I like liquid. That powder leaves some type of chalky residue. Just my personal opinion.
liquid because it doesn't show up on your dark clothes! Powder stains your darks if you use cold water!
liquid for dishes, powder for washer.
I prefer liquid. Powder sometimes leaves gunky residue in the washer.
Liquids are usually better, especially in septic systems. Powders normally do not disolve completely, leaving deposits in the drain lines which build up over time and eventually will cause blockage and costly repairs. Check the labels on the product for secptic safe.
Liquid *TIDE*!
I used liquid in both the dishwasher and washing machine.
Liquid is better. U dint have to worry about it dissolving or clumping to clothes.
Liquid
Liquid.
Liquid
with liquids you don't have to worry about the powder residue being left on your clothes
Honestly they both have their beneficial attributes. Sometimes if not measured correctly, powders will leave residue.
since powder sticks to your clothes when they are in the washer i would have to go with liquid
liquid, especially the clear/free of perfume/dyes. i grew up using powder tide and it left so much residue. now i use purex free and clear, it's cheap and works well. all free and clear is also a good choice.
Hi oasis,





Liquid of course never clumps up. Now you can even get liqud laundry soap with fabric softners, that way you can illimitate fabric softeners %26amp; just 1 bottle.


I wash at the laundromat.


Have a good day! :0)
Liquid rinse better.
I use powder because that way I only have to carry what I need to the laundrymat rather than drag a whole bottle of liquid
Liquid! It's easier to clean if you spill it accidentally.
liquid detergent is better especially if your allergic to the powder stuff
Liquid. From Purex to Tide. Powder no matter what you do always leaves a residue behind.
It would depend on how hard your water is. If you have hard water you should use liquid because powders do not always break down in hard water. If you have soft water either is good.
i feel that liquid is better cuz it gets into your clothes and you can smell it really well and it just works good
liquid is better
LIQUID OR POWDER IS THE SAME IF YOU ARE USING TIDE IS THE BEST DETERGENT THEIR IS TO USE I HAVE 5 KIDS AND IT WORKS SO GOOD
You can put liquid on stains easier than powder.
I have found powder doesn't desolve all the way so I definetly prefer liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment