Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will an Anti-Perspirant spray work as well or better than a body powder?

Ugh... Another 90+ degree day today. I purchased some Gold Bond powder (that seemed to be the most popular according to my previous questions) found it to be messy and wasteful (since it is difficult to control in my hands). What if I used a soray antipersperant? Has anyone done this before? I have heard of it being used on feet, but wonder if I could use under boobs, behind knees etc? I don't see why not, but who knows? Any ideas? The powder is cooling and feels nice, but it is a bit messy.Will an Anti-Perspirant spray work as well or better than a body powder?
I use anti perspirant all over my body in the summer including my feet. It works just as well as powder without the mess.Will an Anti-Perspirant spray work as well or better than a body powder?
I personally will recommend using baby powder over an anti perspirant. I personally put a lot of baby powder on my body, my boobs, and my neck. Honestly I can`t go through a day without having baby powder on my body. But my neck and boobs are the ones I really put a lot of powder on. Just use powder Report Abuse

You use spray antiperspirant one place only - - underarms. Use it on other parts of the body at your own risk of sensitization or messing up your skin/system.
Are you trying to keep from getting sweaty? You could try putting a little baby powder in your hands and spreading it on the area. (plus it's cheap so you don't have to feel bad about wasting it) Antiperspirant would feel gross, but fee free to try it. Antiperspirant is great for scent but baby powder is made just to control wetness. Of course, antiperspirant is the only thing that will work under your arms for the smell. Gold bond is only for itchiness I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment