Friday, December 18, 2009

Whats the difference between using powder detergent & liquid?

Is one less expensive or does one make clothes cleaner?


I'm thinking about switching to powder but not sure.


I also heard it ';eats'; clothes like puts holes in them. Do you know if thats true?Whats the difference between using powder detergent %26amp; liquid?
perhaps surprisingly, according to Consumer Reports, powder is actually more effective - they give Tide powder very high rankings....(yet, i still use Tide liquid, because it's less messy!)





as for powder ';eating'; clothes, i haven't ever heard of this.Whats the difference between using powder detergent %26amp; liquid?
Try a small box of powder before making the switch.





I personally don't like the powder. It leaves a sandy residue behind on the clothes, even after the dryer cycle. Although, I might not of let it dissolve long enough before adding the clothes. Which is also a negative, with liquid there is no waiting to add clothes.





As far as the holes, I haven't experienced that with anything besides bleach...
You could take a 2 quart pitcher, put the powder detergent in, add water, stir till dissolved, then add it to your washer. I'm not sure about the price difference. I know it makes me sneeze, but anything in powder form does that to me.
I like using a liquid detergent because I have this thing about wanting to add my clothes quickly in the machine. I worry about the powder clumping if I don't wait for it to dissolve.
They both clean equally. Liquid is better for the environment.
they are the same besides for its takes longer for the powder to get in your clothes so it will make your washer take more time or it will not clean
I like liquid. Powder gets all over the clothes and leaves nastiness on them.
  • microsoft powerpoint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment