Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cream and powder all in one foundation?

I have sun damaged skin and I used to be able to cover my various scars and blemishes with Max Factor Foundation Compact. As is the way of all things, it has been discontinued. I am now trying to find a similar product which will give me a good cover. Without costing an arm and leg.Cream and powder all in one foundation?
max factor miracle touch foundation.


liquid to cream/powder thing lol


gives a good cover and costs 拢11.95


just got my second tub today


love it!!!!





hope this helpsCream and powder all in one foundation?
Avon cream to powder foundation. I also used to use max factor but foud his much better, it's only about 拢9.
My advice is to go down your local boots and try the testers out. I was currently with loreal, after being so many years with avon - i changed to a well known brand. I am almost on the end of my bottle of foundation, and i know its time to purchase new, but being experimenteal i will proberly try out another brand next time. Maybelline looks good, with a matt mousse foundation.
Ok try benefits play sticks


concealing and foundation all in one








Concealer, foundation and powder all in one... our velvety smooth crayon sticks are marvelously fun, easy and encourage you to apply just as much or as little as you need. The combination of green tea and chamomile soothes your skin and provides great coverage. It makes covering up child's play!





It's amazing and lasts ages!!!


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





Or if you in the uk


www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk


and type in play sticks!


=) i use it and i doesn't feel cakey either!
Hi im not sure weather this will be the the same but I think its either Maybelline or Rimmel, that do a foundation called wonder finish, its a foundation that turns into a powder once it is applied, I have often wonder weather it is good but im not sure weather or not it will work, I think boots No7 range do there own cream to powder foundation but its a bit pricey and I wouldnt recommend them if you have sensitive skin.





Aon do a few foundations and there are usually good and they are almost always on somekind of offer.





They do a Personal Match Pressed Powder with spf 10, it becomes creamier on contact with the skin to provide a smooth finish with maximum coverage and contains spf to reduce further skin damage, see link below,





http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/product.asp?p鈥?/a> match pressed powder%26amp;camp=200804%26amp;dir_delivery=1%26amp;rep_de鈥?br>




I have also just looked now and have found a cream to powder foundation which is what you are looking for and this campainge its only 拢5.





Its says Personal match cream to powder foundation witH SPF15, applies as a cream and dries to a powder. Helps reduce shine and moisturises where nessacary. See link below





http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/product.asp?p鈥?/a> match pressed powder%26amp;camp=200804%26amp;dir_delivery=1%26amp;rep_de鈥?br>




Its on offer online 2 for 拢10, but if you wither ring avon email them and ask them to send you out a campaign 5 brochure im sure they will send you one and then you will get it for 拢5 this campain, if you order next time its full price at 拢9 but you will get illuminating face pearls for free.





If you like to and are desperate for one of these foundations just let me know the shade you want and then I can sort something out and send it too you if you like. As you are free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment