Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you prefer buy chocolate milk powder to mix youre milk or you prefer buy regurla chocolate milk carton?

at the store by you.Do you prefer buy chocolate milk powder to mix youre milk or you prefer buy regurla chocolate milk carton?
POWDER......NESQUIK KIND!!





WOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOODo you prefer buy chocolate milk powder to mix youre milk or you prefer buy regurla chocolate milk carton?
The only time I have chocolate milk is when I'm in the homeland (Greece) it's called Milko, so, so good.
I prefer the chocolate syrup over the powder or carton.
I prefer the regular chocolate milk carton.
Definitely from a carton.
i like to get the powder and make my own...the premade chocolate milk is almost too sweet for me.
already made!! when i make the powdered stuff it tastes powdery and lumpy
carton where its already mixed
i like to buy the powder i dont know why to me it just seems ';fresher'; when u make it yourself
I would never finish the whole carton of chocolate so I mix my own as I go.....
I prefer to mix in the chocolate powder. That way I can control how much I am putting into my milk

No comments:

Post a Comment