Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it ok to put ant powder in my compost bin?

I have discovered that ants have built a nest in there but I don't know if the ant powder will prevent the compost from rotting however, I don't want to spread ants around my garden when I spread my compost.Is it ok to put ant powder in my compost bin?
Hi there





Try adding a watering can full of water to your compost bin. Ants nesting there often denotes that the compost is too dry. Don't overwet it though as it will start to smell.





Hope this helps - Happy gardening :-)Is it ok to put ant powder in my compost bin?
they have to live somewhere you are only supposed to kill them in the or very close to the house. they won't spread when you spread your compost that is just stupid.
  • microsoft powerpoint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment