Monday, December 28, 2009

When I wear powder I get an Oily Nose?

What is the best powder to wear because when I wear my Flirt! powder after a while i get an oily nose and I can't keep applying it at school, so what is the best thing to do?When I wear powder I get an Oily Nose?
You're right not to apply it. Caking on more and more powder over that oily nose will just look naaaasty. Instead, bring blotting papers. You can get cheap ones at the drug store. In between periods, go to the bathroom and blot off the oil.





When you're at home, wash your face a lot. Use soaps and cleansers medicated for oily skin, because these products will dry out the oil. Wash your face with cleansers morning and night. In between those times, like when you get home, just rinse your face with water, trust me it helps a lot. And don't forget face moisturizer... you may think you don't need it because you have oily skin, but you do. Just buy moisturizer made for oily skin.





Hope I helped :)When I wear powder I get an Oily Nose?
get those oil removing sheets and and use them at lunch and stuff ? or change your brand to covergirl maybe ? i use covergirl and it doesnt give me an oily nose. i think it depends on your skin though
get some oil blotting sheets. you can buy them just about anywhere and they come in a little pack you can fit in your purse.
DONT WEAR POWDER ON YOUR NOSE !!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED
get oil free powder. avoid the creases of your nose. a loose powder applied with a brush will work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment