Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I buy PURE whey protein powder?

Not an eas product etc, im looking for something where the only ingredient is whey protein.Where can I buy PURE whey protein powder?
Here ya go. http://www.buybulkwhey.com/





No artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, no fillers, just 100% pure natural whey.





Check out some of our smoothie videos too. http://buybulkwhey.com/wordpress/Where can I buy PURE whey protein powder?
I say this with no disrespect intended. You are a little behind the times. Advanced bodybuilders are no longer using pure whey protein. It is digested and processed too quickly. There are now blends or hybrids that contain whey as well as caseins and albumins that provide the best type of protein for muscle recovery.





I switched to a product called Nitrean and it is fantastic. I won't link it here but you can find it on Google. It mixes easy, tastes good, %26amp; has almost 0 carbs
If you have Winco stores in your area, they sell it in the bulk product section in the barrels. Otherwise try a health food store.
Everything in the stores has some filler or another. Check with a local health food or natural homeopathic medical outlet.
I don't know where to purchase 100% whey protein powder but ISO 93 is about the best your going to get...ive been taking it for about a month and a bit now and its really working great!!
I buy mine at Wal-mart, made by Body Fortress. It is about 12 bucks for 25 servings. The chocolate isn't half bad.
  • microsoft powerpoint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment