Monday, December 28, 2009

Does boric acid (powder)kill cockroaches and,if so,how?

It is likely the most effective killer on the market and a bargain. It's toxic to most animals in it's ingredients, and probably not wise to use around food, food storage, or plates flatware etc.





It's NON digestable, for one thing. I'm no Scientist and with all due respect I truly never bothered to find out the why, but I use it exclusively here in Central FL.





Just do a WWW general search thru your browser and keywordsDoes boric acid (powder)kill cockroaches and,if so,how?
No...................Does boric acid (powder)kill cockroaches and,if so,how?
i like to use the dow scrubbing bubbles to kill them.. spray it on one and it'll be dead.. sometimes the apts. i work in have bugs so i keep a can handy to kill the ones that come near me
i don't know how it works but yes it will kill them
i know that it works for fleas but dont know about roaches.
Yes it does kill them. A few years ago these people moved in next door to us and they had roaches really bad, well after they moved out the roaches tried coming into my house. I saw like 4 roaches in my house all together and I went and got Boric Acid and those little black roach motel things and put them in every drawer, closet and behind the fridge, stove, etc. I never saw a roach in my house again. The trick to getting rid of them is to catch them before they get bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment