Monday, December 28, 2009

What foundation is better Clinque or id mineral powder?

dream matte liquid mousse!What foundation is better Clinque or id mineral powder?
definately MINERAL make-up, is purely Natural minerals no harmful parabens, which are in clinique!!What foundation is better Clinque or id mineral powder?
I have heard Mineral Powder has poisonous chemicals in it. I wouldn't trust it.They have been getting sued lately. I have also heard that Clinque uses alot of alcohol in their foundation which dries out your skin. My friend is a makeup artist and she told me to use Laura Mercier.
Clinique! I'm wearing it right now :) It's very light and evens out your complexion
I like Everyday Minerals.


They're less expensive than most, but work soooo nice!


And have tons of colours to choose from, too. :]
ID MINERAL!!!!! HELLLLLOOOOOOO ITS THE BEST!!!
  • microsoft powerpoint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment