Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there any flavoured formula milk powder available for my 11 month baby?

my 11 month old baby is not interested in formula as he was breast fed so far,i want to switch to formula milk, he seems to be intrested in drinking choclate flavoured adult drink.plz adviceIs there any flavoured formula milk powder available for my 11 month baby?
Why would you introduce chocolate flavoured adult drinks to your 11 month old? That is wrong. You can start giving your baby normal infant formula, and obviously it will take time for him to get used to it, but dont give him flavoured milk - unless you want him to have tooth decay and have dirty teeth. You can also try starting him on normal cows milk too.Is there any flavoured formula milk powder available for my 11 month baby?
Pediasure, that would be great because it is flavored but it is made for kids to get their nutrients. It doesn't have the iron in it but it does have many other vitamins. My youngest was switched (by the Dr) to it at around 8 months or so and he loved it. They have chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and I think Orange too.
no problem you can give it
Consult your pediatrician. I never gave flavored stuff to my kids so I'm not sure what is available. They were not breast fed but I started switching them from formula to cow's milk around 11 months. They didn't get chocolate until they were around 2 years old. And no chocolate in their milk until they were school age!

No comments:

Post a Comment