Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it TRUE that Baby Powder can give you cancer?

I heard this a long time ago I was just wanting to know if it's trueIs it TRUE that Baby Powder can give you cancer?
Your answer is here:


http://www.preventcancer.com/consumers/c鈥?/a>Is it TRUE that Baby Powder can give you cancer?
I have heard that when applying to baby during a diaper change to put it in your hand 1st not dump it straight out onto baby so that the baby doesn't inhale the powder dust. I didn't think the dust could cause cancer though but maybe that is why. I always bought the cornstarch though since it's more natural.
There are some studies suggesting a link between baby powder with talc and ovarian cancer. The jury is still out.





Baby powder with cornstarch is considered a safe alternative.
i dont think so girl, sop playin, i have heard before though that we are born and start dying the minute we are born.........
I have never heard this.

No comments:

Post a Comment