Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have you ever tried Mineral Essence Loose Powder Foundation? what is your review on that product?

I have been using MIneral Essence Loose Foundation for like a year now.I like the way it covers any blemishes on my face but My only problem is its too shiny on me and sticky on my face. I really have a very oily skin thats why it is so shiny on me. It cant control the shine on my face. so I dont know if I should switch now.Have you ever tried Mineral Essence Loose Powder Foundation? what is your review on that product?
well ive been using Dinair Airbrush Makeup for 2 years now and i LOVE it!! It makes my skin look flawless and lasts all day...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin...i know they have this product that traps oil as its produced and gets rid of it...u just put it under ur makeup. If u just google Dinair you'll find their site and u can look through it. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment