Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF powder cause sleeping problems?

I've been taking this medicine for over a week and the first day i took it i had trouble sleeping and i've had trouble sleeping since. There was one day that i forgot to take the medicine but i still had trouble sleeping. It takes me so long to fall asleep and i usually get about 3 or 4 hours of sleep each night. I take 17 grams of Polyethylene Glycol every night at around 5pm. Also, I'm a 15 year old female. I'm aalso taking Prevacid 30mg for acid reflux and hypercare deoderant for hyperhidrosis.Does Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF powder cause sleeping problems?
I found one study that mentioned insomnia as a side effect in the elderly. What really matters though is how it affects you. Getting that little sleep will put you in a bad way, so it's worth stopping the med for a few nights. Lots of things act as stimulants -- some of us have more problems than others -- and they can cause insomnia until they clear the body; it's possible that you're having this sort of reaction to the PG. Have you spoken with your health care provider about this?





Given your collection of symptoms, I'm wondering if a good nutritionist might be able to help. Write to me back-channel if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment