Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you make magic powder, fairy dust, or pixie dust. I really would need an answer.?

I'm not some 6 year old who is joking around, I'm serious, and if you don't beleive me than don't answer! Thanks! :)How do you make magic powder, fairy dust, or pixie dust. I really would need an answer.?
I'm a Wiccan who practices magic...there is no such thing, I'm sorry. After years of study, you can learn to manipulate the energies around you to affect an outcome, but there is no such thing as a quick fix like ';magic powder, fairy dust, or pixie dust';. Even if there were, they would belong to the fairies and pixies, so we couldn't make them anyway. lol Seriously, I don't know what you are wanting them for, but I assure you...the only way to create change is to be open to it. Read books by Scott Cunningham or DJ Conway. They will help you understand. Look into crystals if you want to have something powerful to carry with you. You are welcome to email me if you have questions.





Good luckHow do you make magic powder, fairy dust, or pixie dust. I really would need an answer.?
The answer to this question is contradictory. If she really is a Wiccan who reads Cunnigham she would see that his books are full of recipes for Magickal powders. It has been a long tradition in Witchcraft, Hoodoo magick and other forms of practical magick. Report Abuse

I do believe you! Really, I do...And the answer is: you don't need any of the above. What you need is a good foot powder, they sell that at the pharmacy
You need to wish very hard for a visit from Carlos the magic dust fairy.





He and all his fairy chums mix up their magic powder deep in the South American jungle and sell it to american children on street corners!
well thats kind of hard seeing as none of those things exist, but your imagination can take you far so why dont you try glitter? :)
You find a random fairy flying around, swat it with a fly swatter, remove its bones and crush them into dust.
get it from ebay, at least pay someone for your stu....
You would need my worn panties to grind up with a wink of a petunia pedals and $500.
You can't because they are all mythic nonesense.
No joke, people might be a bit more willing to answer your question in the Mythology Section...
Its a bit like chrystal meth
you dont

No comments:

Post a Comment