Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone recommend a concealer and powder that will not make my skin break out?

I've been having problems with my make up and was hoping someone has a suggestion.Can anyone recommend a concealer and powder that will not make my skin break out?
....Estee Lauder...Can anyone recommend a concealer and powder that will not make my skin break out?
Mary-kay 2in1
Glo Minerals is a great make-up line. It is a mineral based make-up which allows the skin to breath. Mineral make up is very hard to compress into a pressed base, and glo minerals does a great job, and provides great coverage with out looking thick. They have many different colors to chose from i think you will be very pleased.
Try Clinique, they make the best ones for problems with your face.
A good makeup brand that deals with acne or pimples is one that produces acne products like Neutrogena. They are hypoallergic which means even sensitive skin types can use them, they are oil free and won't clog your pores. They have a tinted moisturizer, concealers, powders and even a mineral foundation. They are also affordable, you can find them at your local drugstore.
Bare Escentuals!! I used to hate wearing face makeup and all I'd wear was powder but since Bare Escentuals IS powder, I gave it a try and wow. I love it! I use MAC cream concealer to cover any zits (use a brush made for concealer for the BEST results-- you can literally paint over the zit- not around it) and then I put the B.E. on top of that all over and just evens out my entire face without looking like makeup.
I use maybelline everfresh liquid conditioner.


Maybelline Pure range is quite good too. It's made with 50% water instead of pore clogging oils that can cause break outs
use neutrogena healthy skin makeup. it does not have oil in it so it won't make your skin worse than it already is.
You need to get a hypoallergic skin care product. Covergirl is one of the best lines. But if you have problems you can also try Estee Lauder and they have a very good line also.
Try Clinique - it's hypoallergenic and fairly reasonably-priced.





Hope that helps!
laura mercier.
Try not wearing any. You're suffocation your skin, let it air out for a week. And wash with a good cleanser. Neutrogena, Clearsil and Clean %26amp; Clear do not work. I've used these before (their face wash) and it always dried up my skin more and gave me more acne. The Equate (Walmart) brand works pretty good. It's a cream cleanser and it's not soapy, it's also oil-free but it still keeps your skin soft. Wash with this once or twice a day and don't put any make up on it. Your skin will clear up and then you won't have a need for foundation anyhow.
Mac forsure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY
I love the mary kay stuff!
I recommend Avon. They don't test on animals. But I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. I can't wear mary kay or even cover girl. The cream to powder is my favorite! or i would recommend merle norman's luxiva (?) its in a black tube and very easy to put on with your fingers. smooths evenly.
There are 2 concealers and powders that I love. Prescriptives is great cause they color match it for you. That way it won't even look like your wearing any. They have it in light, medium and full coverage. Another one that I love is Christian Dior. I like translucent powders. I mix it with a little bit of bronzer to give it a natural glow. Another thing that might make you break out that a lot of people don't realize is the brushes you use to put on your powder or concealer. Some people don't wash them on a regular basis and that makes the bacteria grow and that causes acne. Same goes for sponges. If that's not the case, then it must be the ingredients in the products. I like going to macy's or any store like that and ask for product samples. That way you can try it for free and decide which one works the best for you.
Try mineral makeup.





puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.
The key to controlling breakouts is good skin care. Once your skin care regimen is in order then you can experiment with lightweight, oil-free concealers and powders. I recommend Mary Kay loose or pressed powders and concealers. They're lightweight, breathable, don't clog pores, and are designed to work with your skincare, not just to be makeup.
my body shop concealer or clinique one both easy to just brush it on and easy to blend. in a reasonable price too

No comments:

Post a Comment