Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I marinade a 2 pound turkey in sherry wine and garlic powder how long will it have to ';smoke'; before being

done and fully cooked all the way through?





Its half a Turkey breast.If I marinade a 2 pound turkey in sherry wine and garlic powder how long will it have to ';smoke'; before being
Smoking at about 190潞F will take about 2 hours for that half-breast to be done. Use a meat thermometer to be sure it hits 160潞F at the deepest part.If I marinade a 2 pound turkey in sherry wine and garlic powder how long will it have to ';smoke'; before being
Not that long if you're baking (I've never smoked before)...if you look at the package it usually says how long to bake each pound. It should be done in under an hour. When in doubt get a thermometer, if the internal temp is enough (170 degrees I think) then it's done.
  • microsoft powerpoint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment