Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am suffering from protein deficiency So can I correct it by taking protein powder?

If yes then which is best protein powderI am suffering from protein deficiency So can I correct it by taking protein powder?
Yes. Taking a nutrient in that you are deficient in will help to recover from that deficiency. If a doctor or practitioner told you that you are deficient, I would give them a call and ask how much you should be taking daily to make sure you don't get too little or too much, just to be on the safe side.





As far as brands, any answer given here will just be personal opinion (I can give you my opinion if you'd like). There are many higher quality companies out there that are readily available and well priced... just make sure the company has a good rating with either the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) or USP (U.S. Pharmacopoeia), as those are the main quality assurance organizations (USP is for the U.S., GMP is for the U.S. and worldwide).





As far as the type of powder, part of that depends on your body and part of it depends on personal preference. What I mean is that Whey protein tends to be one of the easiest to absorb, but some people can't handle Whey (a milk-based protein) as easily as others. However, the biggest difference between all of them as far as what people buy would be the taste of it. Since you would be taking this daily, if you don't at least somewhat like/tolerate the taste, it's going to become a horrible chore to take it every day. I would recommend trying a small bottle of any protein powder that you try so if you don't like the taste, it's going to be the least loss possible.


Good luck and I hope I helped!I am suffering from protein deficiency So can I correct it by taking protein powder?
Dont listen to all this.especially no milk at all.First of all consult a doctor or a good dietian and ask for help each people have different type of body,skin etc remember 5 fingers are not same.
Soybean, milk, fish, meat, etc are good source of protein. The other foods that contain protein can be found on http://nutrient.javalime.com
SOYA IS THE BEST
Eat some meat!
The healthiest option is to eat whole grains...include it in your diet everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment